- Sun, 13:33: A woman doesn’t come home one night. The next day she tells her husband that she had slept over at a girlfriend’s... http://t.co/IUUIbory6V
- Sun, 13:34: Q: What do you call a wife who always knows where her husband is? A: A widow.
- Sun, 20:25: Say My Name: Extended Cut http://t.co/fdQp6pXnCb
- Mon, 11:13: Three cheers for the Tyranny of Now. http://t.co/6Kjds75OSU
- Mon, 11:30: Thus Kinky Friedman laid down the law: “Eatin’ ain’t cheatin’, lord it ain’t no disgrace.”... http://t.co/YLWjErJT58
In stark contrast to rightwing claims, 93% of demonstrations have involved no serious harm to people or property. — Lois Beckett, “ Nearly all Black…
In Politics III.9.1280a7–22, Aristotle agrees with the thought that equality is just, but points out that it is not so for everybody, but…
“The Description you give of the Company and Manner of living in Scotland, would almost tempt me to remove thither. Your Sentiments of the…