- Sun, 13:33: A woman doesn’t come home one night. The next day she tells her husband that she had slept over at a girlfriend’s... http://t.co/IUUIbory6V
- Sun, 13:34: Q: What do you call a wife who always knows where her husband is? A: A widow.
- Sun, 20:25: Say My Name: Extended Cut http://t.co/fdQp6pXnCb
- Mon, 11:13: Three cheers for the Tyranny of Now. http://t.co/6Kjds75OSU
- Mon, 11:30: Thus Kinky Friedman laid down the law: “Eatin’ ain’t cheatin’, lord it ain’t no disgrace.”... http://t.co/YLWjErJT58
In 1299, King Edward I of England ordered the sheriffs of Salop and Stafford to prohibit any one “from tourneying, tilting . . . or jousting, or…
“Ma, sendo l’intento mio scrivere cosa utile a chi la intende, mi è parso più conveniente andare drieto alla…
Hear ye, hear ye! David W. Affeld and I will appear in person for the hearing on my appeal of denial of my application to the City of Menlo…