- Mon, 12:07: At a press conference in Oviedo, Frank Gehry informed a reporter: “In this world we are living in, 98% of... http://t.co/gF80eE8Jja
- Mon, 12:40: Back in the Eighties, Santa Monica’s city fathers pioneered bum bars on local park benches. Now comes Chicago... http://t.co/r7A2sRE4LJ
- Mon, 17:22: Social studies from the Harvard Lampoon. http://t.co/2ydS3TFUWk
- Mon, 17:35: Pascal’s Wager in a nutshell: It’s not the odds, it’s the stakes.
- Mon, 17:57: Tsu’s philosophy is that “all content creators, which is basically every social user, should receive royalties... http://t.co/4U5C1gCXJg
- Tue, 02:30: A woman is out playing golf and she gets stung by a bee. It’s annoying, but she finishes her game. Afterwards,... http://t.co/tltSio4h1s
- Tue, 10:16: In unrelated matters, Ivan the Terrible often boasted of seeing through his boyars, implying contemporaneous... http://t.co/Ks96FexUiZ