My tweets - larvatus prodeo
- Sun, 14:00: Min Zhu, the Klaus Kinski of IT.… http://t.co/EZulUerv
- Sun, 23:59: The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. Insurance men are next. http://t.co/03EXiSG7
- Mon, 00:03: Sounds kinkier in the original German. http://t.co/pqJK6NYD
- Mon, 00:15: "The Court’s judgment in Heller will exert authority as law, to the extent that its account of the original... http://t.co/ypNMdkDZ
- Mon, 02:03: SEX TOYS SERVE AS ARMS IN A MOSCOW QUARREL Unexpected consequences ensued from the quarrel of two Muscovites of... http://t.co/ka4cgVsi
- Mon, 02:49: http://t.co/SHZNpt0c http://t.co/ai7ATWKS
- Mon, 08:51: And it's a good thing, too. http://t.co/ubC394Jt
- Mon, 08:57: We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was "legal" and everything the Hungarian... http://t.co/3e52bu4g
- Mon, 09:41: This year's prize for talking out of both sides of his mouth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ constructive... http://t.co/owBQ5vUI
Thanks for posting that "My name is nobody" video. I just downloaded it so that I could watch it later on downtime.
That was a fun show (as I remembered watching it as a kid in SK in the 70's). Let's see if they hold up today.