- Wed, 15:58: Allan Silver told a story about Sidney Morgenbesser undergoing voir dire as a prospective juror in a case involving… https://t.co/BzQUQ29e8s
- Wed, 21:32: Digitus impudicus vicit. https://t.co/I2iu10FRf3
- Thu, 08:18: One reason to rule them all. https://t.co/O9q4nTjtmK
- Thu, 10:19: “It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purposes.… https://t.co/6ABGhsfB37
In order to disassemble the slide of a SIG P210-7, or that of a P210 .22LR conversion kit, the extractor must be removed before removing the firing pin. Proceed as follows:
- Remove the barrel and recoil spring from the slide.
- Insert a putty knife or the like between the extractor and the firing pin housing inside the slide. Leveraging the putty knife to free the extractor from its retaining groove in the slide, rotate the extractor 90 degrees out of the slide.
- Wiggle the extractor outward from its groove on the slide. The extractor holds in a small transverse dowel that retains the firing pin inside its channel in the slide. Use a drift pin or a safety clip to push the dowel outward from the other side of the slide. Lastly, remove the firing pin along with its captured spring.
- Reassemble in reverse order after clearing the firing pin channel. Do not lubricate the firing pin.