- Tue, 12:22: Usury for dummies. http://t.co/5R2WZytNmT
- Tue, 13:38: Because it’s not a war crime unless we can frame our enemies. http://t.co/z2UCGbtCHk
- Tue, 13:40: http://t.co/GmGHAjE8Ss
- Tue, 16:58: Charles Fried, a Jewish refugee from the Nazi invasion of Czechoslovakia and a former United States Solicitor... http://t.co/J4QroGUnN4
- Tue, 17:30: Innovative Chinese entrepreneurs privatize chemical warfare.... http://t.co/SFxygHOG7N
- Tue, 18:55: Because San Francisco requires you to bring naught but your hands and feet to a gun fight. http://t.co/gxb0FBKT5y
Is Silicon Valley in Another Bubble . . . and What Could Burst It?
With the tech industry awash in cash and 100 “unicorn” start-ups now valued at $1 billion or more, Silicon Valley can’t escape the question. Nick Bilton reports.Posted by Michael Zeleny on 7 Oct 2015, 20:41