Anarchism & Rewilding
Democide, 'Death by Government' killed almost 300 million people this last century, those were non combatants, University of Hawaii Study.Posted by Michael Zeleny on 5 Oct 2015, 15:39
1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.
2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.
3. After the rise of the Nazis, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, these “Brown Shirts” were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.
4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50-60 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.
5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.
6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.
7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.
8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed.
The total number of people killed in the 20th century due to democide, death by government, is fixed at 262 million people. Each and every action of democide was preceded by gun confiscation.
See a pattern?
- Sun, 15:17: ”There is an essential mendacity, whether intentional or not, to all suggestions that Australia’s system of gun... http://t.co/dX0mKNJJUm
- Sun, 15:27: Locke down, Descartes scores. http://t.co/E1w5XdIVZ8
- Sun, 16:04: Not being evil is far from a corporate thing. http://t.co/RRqaI2bi7H
- Sun, 16:08: Never mind guns and cars. Think guns and booze.... http://t.co/eQAPBKDEaF
- Sun, 16:32: Word. http://t.co/1oMhfSWdcZ
- Sun, 17:17: Lefty gun nuts exposed. http://t.co/tsDGcrbs7q
- Sun, 18:52: “If Obama’s parents had had a son, he would have looked like Chris Harper Mercer.” © 2015 Craig Bolton III
- Sun, 21:04: ”Low education correlates with support for Trump far more than political ideology, or any other demographic... http://t.co/UbPferiP8X
- Mon, 08:06: Because it takes a fiscal conservative to stiff her late employee’s widow to the tune of “condolences”. http://t.co/IaFQvPq5f7
- Mon, 08:39: http://t.co/2fsl9irTB0
French Labor Protests Are Crazy, and Surprisingly Effective</di
They tear the�clothes off corporate managers,�kidnap their bosses, and booby-trap factoriesPosted by Michael Zeleny on 5 Oct 2015, 21:58
Christians ‘serious about their faith’ should consider getting guns, Lt. Gov. says
He included a link to a website instructing residents on how to get permits.Posted by Michael Zeleny on 5 Oct 2015, 23:51