- Thu, 17:04: Repeat after me. http://t.co/UcTiqAZRDs
- Fri, 05:30: Stay classy unto the end, mafia bosses. http://t.co/jUdN1aZfFD
- Fri, 05:57: Министерство самобытной культуры. http://t.co/2GiKIZy6Dc
- Fri, 06:13: Ursine hygiene. http://t.co/qxTlgDJXaP
- Fri, 07:01: Πόλεμος πάντων μὲν πατήρ ἐστι πάντων δὲ βασιλεύς, καὶ τοὺς μὲν θεοὺς ἔδειξε τοὺς δὲ ἀνθρώπους, τοὺς μὲν δούλους... http://t.co/HDTwpuyAKm
Trending in China
Internet companies across China are embracing programming cheerleaders, pretty, talented girls that help create a fun work environment. Their job includes buying programmers breakfast, chitchatting and playing ping-pong with them.Posted by Michael Zeleny on 21 Aug 2015, 20:13
According to the HR manager of an Internet company that hired three such cheerleaders, its programmers are mostly male and terrible at socializing, and the presence of these girls have greatly improved their job efficiency and motivation.