Letter from Birmingham Jail - Full text
While confined here in the Birmingham city jail, I came across your recent statement calling my present activities "unwise and untimely." Seldom do I pause to answer criticism of my work and ideas. If I sought to answer all the criticisms that cross my desk, my secretaries would have little time for...Posted by Michael Zeleny on 14 Jan 2013, 16:57
The Other 98%
This last week, we lost Aaron Swartz, a 26-year-old human rights organizer who was facing decades in jail from the federal government for...well, essentially nothing.Posted by Michael Zeleny on 14 Jan 2013, 18:02
Meanwhile, the architects of the financial crash are "too big" for the Obama administration to jail.
Please share this image if something is very, very wrong here.
- Sun, 14:00: Min Zhu, the Klaus Kinski of IT.… http://t.co/EZulUerv
- Sun, 23:59: The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. Insurance men are next. http://t.co/03EXiSG7
- Mon, 00:03: Sounds kinkier in the original German. http://t.co/pqJK6NYD
- Mon, 00:15: "The Court’s judgment in Heller will exert authority as law, to the extent that its account of the original... http://t.co/ypNMdkDZ
- Mon, 02:03: SEX TOYS SERVE AS ARMS IN A MOSCOW QUARREL Unexpected consequences ensued from the quarrel of two Muscovites of... http://t.co/ka4cgVsi
- Mon, 02:49: http://t.co/SHZNpt0c http://t.co/ai7ATWKS
- Mon, 08:51: And it's a good thing, too. http://t.co/ubC394Jt
- Mon, 08:57: We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was "legal" and everything the Hungarian... http://t.co/3e52bu4g
- Mon, 09:41: This year's prize for talking out of both sides of his mouth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^ constructive... http://t.co/owBQ5vUI